Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra is offline

Default Y/N and print job sequencer

On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 14:12:20 -0400, GS wrote:

I might also add that there's way too much use of global scope for
defined names where local scope would be more prudent. Not criticizing
your work; just stating what's considered 'best practice' for
spreadsheet design by various leading Excel minds.<g

Mainly because of how long it took me. It was a LONG time. :-(

I want an external name create/edit applet where I can define names and
then import the set into a workbook. It should be able to reference the
workbook as if it is open to validate your edits as you go. The current
method is too slow.

Thx for your opinions and help though.

I am beginning to wonder what a recorded macro might look like, and if
I might be able to use some of that auto-scripted structure for what I
need, instead of trying to record the entire sequence.