Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default Double-sided printing and printing entire workbook in one go. Macro to help ... ??

Be careful with how much you customize your Toolbars.

*.xlb files are easily corrupted and cause problems with Excel.

Make sure you always have backups of you *.xlb files.

Best to create Toolbars and Menus "on the fly" then delete them when closing.

See how at Debra's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar02.html

Also look at John Walkenbach's MENUMAKR.xls

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/file/menu_maker/

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:29:11 -0500, StargateFan
wrote:

The neat things about this is that I'm lucky in that we're still on
Excel 2003 at my current contract and I can add a button to my lovely,
lovely Excel11.xlb with this print code once I figure out if it works
for me and then can add it to the rest of my print buttons.