Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
StargateFan StargateFan is offline

Default Double-sided printing and printing entire workbook in one go. Macro to help ... ??

I've run into this situation before and feel it's time to find a
solution.

At work now it's a wonderful default each new contract has where our
printers are set to print everything double-sided to be more green and
environmentally responsible.

However, it's a problem when one has to print a workbook of many
individual sheets (tabs). If you select to print the entire workbook,
it treats the individual sheet components as if it were one big file
and prints the entire workbook in one go rather than going ahead and
printing the document, but treating the sheets as individual documents
and not printing any two given sheets on the same piece of paper.

Surely there's some nifty code out there that will allow us to select
the "print entire workbook" option but that will treat the output as
if we laboriously printed each sheet individually?

Or am I dreaming of castles in the sky ... or however that old saying
goes ... (???) <g