Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default application.filesearch error in office 2010

See...
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=replacement...earch+in+excel

"Dave"
wrote in message
On Mar 24, 11:54 am, "Jim Cone" wrote:
FileSearch was removed from Excel in the 2007 version.
The VBA Dir function or the Scripting FileSystemObject can be used to replace it.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Dave"
wrote in ...
Hi Smarts,

I have the following macro that has been working fine for ages in
Excel 2003 and now is giving me "run time error 445 Object doesn't
support this action" in Excel 2010. I need help in fixing this macro
please.

Sub all_2010_pdf()
Dim i As Long
With Application.FileSearch
.NewSearch
.SearchSubFolders = True
.Filename = "*.pdf"
.LookIn = "\c:\temp\vba"
.Execute
For i = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=Range("A" & i), _
Address:=.FoundFiles(i), TextToDisplay:= _
Right(.FoundFiles(i), Len(.FoundFiles(i)) - _
InStrRev(.FoundFiles(i), "\"))
Next
End With
Thanks in advance- Hide quoted text -

Thanks but I need more than that I dont know programming!! So can you
change the macro for me please??