Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Clif McIrvin[_3_] Clif McIrvin[_3_] is offline

Default Align cells with same value - vba almost working

"GS" wrote in message
GS formulated the question :
Clif McIrvin laid this down on his screen :
"GS" wrote in message
Rick Rothstein submitted this idea :
That looks similar to what I posted the first time. I later
retracted it because, while it worked with the given data, it
failed to work with this set of data...

251120 251111
251140 272222
251145 293333
272505 294444
272535
291130
292100

Rick,
With this set of data, your revised version errors out on the
line...

Columns("A").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).Entire Row.Delete

..and so works if we wrap this in On Error Resume Next and On Error
GoTo 0 statements.

??? Rick's revised version as posted works just fine over here.

Did you test using his suggested (non-dupe) data set above?

Well I'll be..! Today it works just fine!

The plot thickens.

Today I am receiving the error you describe with non-repeating data.

--
Clif McIrvin

(clare reads his mail with moe, nomail feeds the bit bucket :-)