Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Brazee Howard Brazee is offline

Default Repeating tables

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 05:17:36 -0700 (PDT), James Ravenswood
wrote:

On Mar 15, 6:51*pm, Howard Brazee wrote:
I have a spreadsheet where I want four mini-spreadsheets on a page.
These are identical in format, only some data are different in them.

What is the best way to make this spreadsheet so that each mini-table
prints out the same size?

Try to arrange the tables in a 2 X 2 format.

I don't understand. How?

- James Madison