Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brice Cunningham Brice Cunningham is offline

Default Email button

In Excel 2010

1. Enable Developer Mode
*File | Options | Customize Ribbon | Select check box for Developer and click OK
2. Developer | Macros | Create a new macro and name it Email
*Macro code:
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show ", _
arg2:="This goes in the subject line"

3. Insert | Shape | Pick a shape for the button and drag over an area of your workbook
4. Right click shape and choose assign macro

On Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:02 AM Tredow wrote:

I wish to have a button on a user form to be able to email the form. Not
knowing much about VBA I am not sure if it is possible

Thanks

On Sunday, September 23, 2007 3:25 PM Sean wrote:

wrote:

Check out this site, it has example codes etc http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Then just create a button and assign the macro that you have created
to it

On Sunday, September 23, 2007 3:32 PM FSt wrote:

hi,
you may not be able to email the form but you can email the data in the form
if you can get it on the sheet.

See this web site.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Regards
FSt1

"Tredown" wrote:

On Monday, October 08, 2007 2:35 PM gbp wrote:

How would this work for emailing the contents of several list boxes to those
with email adresses in all the sheets?

"FSt1" wrote:

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
ASP.NET- How to Raise Custom Events from a UserControl
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ercontrol.aspx