Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Slim Slender[_3_] Slim Slender[_3_] is offline

Default Check boxes

Thanks Dave,
That did it. The thing about changing the backcolor of the control was
in case nothing else worked and I had to have it flush left in the
cell on top of text but this solves that by moving it to the right. So
Parent refers to the container for the checkbox, the dotted box with
the handles? I suppose that is the same for other controls. What units
is the offset of 35 in? It doesn't seem to be the same unit as the
number you get when you check the column width.