Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cardan cardan is offline

Default Macro to Convert Value to Number, Sort, then Delete

On Mar 9, 7:31*am, "Rick Rothstein"
wrote:
Today I have these results:
Your code: *203762 milliseconds
My code: * *200895 milliseconds

I only tried both versions once.

Thanks for running the test, I appreciate it. Seems like the two methods are
reasonably equivalent, speed-wise, differing by about 3 seconds out of about
200 total seconds.

Rick Rothstein (MVP - Excel)

I can't seem to get the macro to work. I am using the combined macro
provided by Wouter. It appears the error is in the "ActiveCell.Offset
(1,0).Select" line. At least that is what is highlighted when I do
debug. Any thoughts on what I could be missing or doing wrong?