Rafi

Default In Excel print area setup problem with 2 different computers with.

We have 2 different P 4 Machines with Win XP + SP2, with same printers and
Office XP, only one machine is connected to internet and Autoupdate is
activated, it has installed two hotfixs (KB885884 & KB834707).

I formatted one worksheet of Excel on the machine which is connected to
Internet, when I open the same worksheet in another machine its setting is
disturbed in PRINTING.

My main problem is printing only, because i have hundreds of files so all
files were printing on both machines perfectly till last month. but now it
disturbed i need it solution.

thanks
rafi