Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jorgen Bondesen Jorgen Bondesen is offline

Default Get line no from right click menu ("Cell")

Hi NG

When I'm right clicking in a cell, I want my owen menu.
I can do this.
The menu depends on text in 5, 10 og 20 consecutive cells. I'm using the
text.

snip **** start

Dim lCount As Long
For lCount = 1 To lListCount
Dim MyList
MyList = data(lCount) '// text from cells

Dim cBut As CommandBarButton
Set cBut = .CommandBars("Cell").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControl Button,
Temporary:=True)

With cBut
.Caption = MyList
.Style = msoButtonIconAndCaption ' msoButtonCaption
.FaceId = lCount + 50
.SetFocus
.OnAction = "RunMe"
.Tag = lCount
End With

snip **** end

When I'm clicking on e.g 3th line in right click menu ("Cell"), how can I
knew this, if I only have .OnAction = "RunMe"

If .OnAction = "RunMe_" & lCount then I must have aboute 30 macros or trap
error, because I do not have any macro, and read trapinfo or macro name and
number.

Perhaps and quite different approach?

--
Best regards