Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fred Fred is offline

Default Where was I before pressing enter/return or tab key

I am using Excel 2007

Is there a way to tell where I was (cell or row/column) before I
pressed the enter/return or used the tab key ?

I have a requirement to move a row of data from one sheet to another
if the status cell is changed to Green. I can get the correct row if
the value is selected from a validation list (using the
Worksheet_Change event), but if I type in the value and press enter/
tab key or click away using the mouse then the wrong row is selected.

Thanks for any suggestions
Fred