Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hunter O'Connell Hunter O'Connell is offline

Default Error message Macro cannot be found

Problem appears to be filepath when a tool is assigned to a macro. For
example, suppose I see '[filename]'![macroname] in the Macro name:
field (relative path).
If I move the file to my desktop, I will see 'C:\Desktop\[filename]'!
[macroname] (absolute path). Is there code to make the assigned macro
stick?
On Feb 9, 8:00*am, "Hunter O'Connell" wrote:
I created a toolbar for filtering columns. All macros are within the
appropriate modules within the document, the toolbar is attached, and
all macros work. However, when I try it on another computer, I get the
error message Macro cannot be found at [file path]. Sometimes the file
path cited is the location where I originally saved the file, and
sometimes it is the location where it is presently stored. That is,
sometimes the error cites the correct filepath. There is a Deactivate
event on close, to prevent the toolbar from displaying when another
Excel file is opened, and an Activate event on open, so that the
toolbar displays when the file is opened. Both events work. Any ideas?
Any help would be much appreciated.