JE McGimpsey

If your arrays are identically sized, I'd suspect that you have the #N/A
error in one or more of the referenced cells that SUMPRODUCT() is
passing through.

In article ,
schleppy2
wrote:

guys and gals, little help.. I am working in a spreadsheet that has
22,000 records and I am trying to get a total for 3 different criteria.
So I am using the sumproduct which looks like this:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(status="I"),--(grade=O5),--(SA=N6))

status being constant and grade and sa being my variables. It keeps
returning a #N/A. my ranges are identically sized and formats should
not matter. Would it have something to do with the fact that I am
querying 22000 records. This is due by days end.. any help, would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Schlep