Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Matching cells

Jim Cone wrote :
Garry,
I just awoke to the fact the same request is posted on public.excel.misc
by "Gary" under the title "Eliminate non-matching cells.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

Jim,
You just awoke me to the fact that I was not subscribed to that group!
I am now!<g

Yes, the OP's name is Gary. Unfortunately, he has difficulty explaining
what he wants in terms we understand (ie: Excel lingo), and so it takes
an awful lot of back&forth (as you can see) to get to where we can help
him. He seems to be working at getting better at how to express this. I
think it depends, really, on if he can decide what details we need to
know in order to best help him.

In time.., all in good time!<g

--
Garry