Casey

Roger,
The formula just removed the first word or the .11. But I thought I
could see where you were going, so I changed the first Find() from
blank to "." (decimal point) and it did just what I needed. I don't
know if the website dropped the decimal point or If you just had a
typo. Anyway, many thanks, you just saved me hours of tedious work. I'm
pretty good with number manipulation but the text stuff I need to bone
up on. Thanks again Roger. Here is my corrected version of the
formula.

IF(NOT(ISERROR(FIND(".",A1))),MID(A1,FIND(" ",A1)+1,255),A1) :)

--
Casey

Casey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4545
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=471438