Bill Martin

Omakbob wrote:
I'm trying to put together a simple Macro that will help us track the types
of calls we get. We have the following categories:

Billing
Customer Service
New Business
Indv Quoting
Miscellaneous

What I want is a button underneath each category title that, when clicked,
will keep an auto tabulation of the total calls for each category on another
sheet within that workbook.

Help?!

I don't think you need a macro unless you want one.

You could choose to install a "spinner" from the forms tool bar rather than a
button from the same place. That shows you two buttons -- one up, one down.
You right click on the buttons and then click on "Format Control". In the "Cell
Link" you put the name of a cell where you want the total to be visible.
Various other things you can adjust in there too if you wish.

Good luck...

Bill