Omakbob

I'm looking for something that will tabulate the calls one at a time. That
way, they just have to click the button under "Billing" and a master sheet
will automatically add 1 to the total number of billing calls handled that
day. (or 'customer service' if the call was for CS).

I'm not sure a Pivot Table is the type of format I'm looking for (although I
admittedly don't know a whole lot about Pivot Tables).

Thanks
Bob

"Myrna Larson" wrote:

Have you considered using a Pivot Table? That will give you totals for ALL
categories in one table. Pivot Tables don't update automatically, however, so
you might want to create a button that recalculates the table. Of course
right-clicking within the table brings up a menu with a recalculate option,
but most users may not think to do that.

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:33:05 -0700, "Omakbob"
wrote:

I'm trying to put together a simple Macro that will help us track the types
of calls we get. We have the following categories:

Billing
Customer Service
New Business
Indv Quoting
Miscellaneous

What I want is a button underneath each category title that, when clicked,
will keep an auto tabulation of the total calls for each category on another
sheet within that workbook.

Help?!