Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Ken is offline

Default Calendar control in 2010

Thanks

On Jan 5, 4:26*pm, AB wrote:
Most likely you don't have the .ocx file saved/registered onto your
machine. This tells you how to do that:http://www.fontstuff.com/mailbag/qvba01.htm
In case you have W7 - you might need to fiddle with User Rights for it
to let you register the control.

On Jan 5, 9:22*pm, Ken wrote:

I have some 2007 applications that crash in 2010 because of a missing
calendar control. *I have userforms in 2007 on which I have added the
additional control, called Calendar Control in Excel 2007. *It causehs
the code to crash when run in 2010, and the References shows it as
missing.

I saw a post here from Ron Debruin, from whom I have learned a lot,
and in whom I have great confidence, saying the calendar conrol was
working in 2010. *But it is not working for me.

Is there an additonal control or referenence I need to add to make it
work? I see MS Project calendar control and a handful of MS Works
calendar controls, but, those that I have tried don't help.

Thanks

Ken- Hide quoted text -