Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
StargateFan[_2_] StargateFan[_2_] is offline

Default Clipboard macro seriously locks up (or whatever it does) myclipboard! [XL2003]

The part of the code above that is what gives trouble is either of
these two:

Selection.CopyPicture Appearance:=xlScreen, Format:=xlPicture
Selection.CopyPicture Appearance:=xlScreen, Format:=xlBitmap

If I run the macro once, no problem, but if I adjust the area and
press again, it seems to lock up the clipboard or somehow make it stop
working.

Is there code to put before this that empties the clipboard? What I
put didn't work (Application.CutCopyMode = False, found on the net).
Even with that line there the problem still occurs. Nothing short of
a reboot and sometimes complete shutdown, restores the clipboard
functionality.

Thanks.