Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael[_52_] Michael[_52_] is offline

Default Code after the "Unload Me" call?

Hi Robert.

I'm not sure either. but as hint why not hiding your form rather than
unloading it:
Me.Hide
Your Code
Unload Me

Michi

On 2011-01-02 08:13:02 +0100, "Robert Crandal" said:

On userforms, I typically call "Unload Me" when a
user presses the "Cancel" or "Okay" pushbuttons on
the form. I have a new situation where I might
need to run some code immediately AFTER
the "Unload Me" line in a userform module.

Does anyone know if it's wise or reliable to
put source code AFTER a call to "Unload Me"?? I get the impression that
the Unload will clear the
userform and all associated userform code out
of memory, but I'm not sure.

I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Robert