Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Crandal[_2_] Robert Crandal[_2_] is offline

Default Another textbox question

My userform has 2 textboxes and on push button.
The pushbutton is initially disabled or grayed out.

I would like the pushbutton to become enabled
once BOTH textboxes have been filled in with any
valid text strings. Also, if the user types data into
both textboxes, but then deletes the text, I would
like to once again disable the pushbutton.

So, in other words, the push button should only be
enabled on the condition that valid text is in both
textboxes.

What is a good way to code this?

Thank you!