Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
My Name Is Tzu How Do You Do My Name Is Tzu How Do You Do is offline

Default Formatting date as first letter of day only

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 13:28:06 -0800, dranon
wrote:

When an acronym is nothing more than a literal
abbreviation it takes a truly insecure individual to render it gang
speak.

Now, you do not even know what the meaning of the word "acronym" is.

And it was not I that "rendered it gangspeak". Pants down past the
asscrack retards like you did a fine job of that all by yourselves.