Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CellShocked CellShocked is offline

Default Formatting date as first letter of day only

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:37:16 -0800, dranon
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 19:09:39 -0800, CellShocked
<cellshocked@thecellvalueattheendofthespreadsheet .org wrote:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:17:40 -0800, dranon
wrote:

Gang boy? My lord are you off base.

So, "LOL" is "mature adult"? I don't think so.

No, it means exactly what it says, that I was laughing out loud at
your stupity.

No, I was referring to the fact that using it in writing is immature.

Come back when your mental age exceeds that of someone just entering
puberty. Better yet, just squirm some more. I am sure many are amused.

You are proof that numerical age does not an adult make.

And no, pkb boy, I am referring to you, idiot.