Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] excel@shoenfeltconsulting.com is offline

Default Launching Windows Search application from Excel macro

I would like to open a windows search from XL VBA. For example, after
I type "MNU01" in column "E", I'd then like to launch a windows
search for all emails with "MNU01" in the subject line.

I am familiar with how to make code execute when something is typed
into a certain range of cells -- i.e. Private Sub
Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("E12.E6500")) Is Nothing Then) --
however I need help understanding how to open windows search from VBA
(and how to send the search parameters). Any help is appreciated.

I'm using Windows XP and Excel 2007.