Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Slim Slender[_3_] Slim Slender[_3_] is offline

Default Conditional borders

Jim,
Thanks for your reply. The endless loop problem is solved. However, I
cannot afford to clear all formatting because there is other
formatting in the table besides the thick borders. I have to be able
to remove and replace only the thick borders. Also, this code is
placing the borders across columns A thru G (7 columns, or 5 columns
from C) instead of just A thru C (total of 5 columns). Also, it is
affecting the header row. Can we make it start at row 2 and leave the
header row alone? Thanks again.