Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default CheckIBAN

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:48:01 +0100, "Filips Benoit"
wrote:

Thanks,

Sorry, I posted it on an Excel-newsgroup but it should work in Access. ( The
response is much faster in Excel-newsgroups)
My solution now is limited to Belgium ( stays inside VBA's level ) and the
user gets a msg that there is no check on foreign bank nummers.
For the present Company that is no problem.
I have now 3 functions to check IBAN and Check Bic individualy and one to
find the Bic from the IBAN in a table (BicFromPrefix) I downloaded from the
national Bank Belgium !

Filip

It sounds like you are all set then.