Gord Dibben

Which version of Excel(or Office)?

Are you being asked to "register", which is not mandatory or to "activate"
which is mandatory with version 2002 and 2003.

If "activate", strange the seller did not activate when installing.

You could try a key-finder utility to see if you can retrieve the 25-digit
Product Key from your registry.

Failing that, I would suggest you contact the seller.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:19:07 -0800, sbrocky22
wrote:

excel was preloaded prior to purchase,so did not receive disc. when i try to
use the program it ask me to nregister and wants product number, which i do
noot have