Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
andreashermle andreashermle is offline

Default Set macro security level to 'low level' on opening a certain workbook.

On 9 Nov., 23:31, Gord Dibben wrote:
It is not achieved.

If it was, there would be no need for macro security.

Why not place that workbook into Trusted Locations(if running 2007 or later)

If the workbook is to be opened by a user on another computer you will have to
sign the workbook as a Trusted Publisher.

2003 or earlier versions would require that you digitally sign the workbook to
make it trusted.

Gord Dibben * * MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 13:56:31 -0800 (PST), andreashermle
wrote:

Dear Experts:

On opening a certain workbook, I would like to get the macro security
level set to 'low level' (enable all macros) automatically (by VBA),
regardless of the fact that it may have been set to this low level
before.

How is this achieved?

Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards, Andreas

Dear Gord,

thank you very much for the insight into this matter. I will heed your
advice.

Thank you very much for your great support.

Regards, Andreas