Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Scott Bass[_3_] Scott Bass[_3_] is offline

Default Save All Worksheets as CSV

On Nov 12, 10:54*pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
Again, I wouldn't use the workbook events.

I'd create a new, dedicated macro workbook that would do the work.

On 11/12/2010 04:39, Scott Bass wrote:

Again, I want to use the workbook events, specifically the
Workbook_BeforeSave event, so that anytime the workbook is saved, the
CSV files are created.

Anyone else? How can I call a macro in the autostart workbook from
another workbook's Workbook_BeforeSave event?

Thanks,
Scott

P.S.: Thanks Dave for your previous help. Much appreciated.