Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zuzeppeddu Zuzeppeddu is offline

Default Delete duplicates based on time

Hi
I have a spreadsheet with two columns. Col1 contains duplicate
records. These duplicates can be two or three or more. Col1 only
contains duplicates i.e. it doesn't have any unique records as I have
filtered them out.

Col2 contains date and time. I want to write a script which would
enable me to delete those duplicates where time difference is less
than or equal to 15 minutes. If it is a pair, one record gets deleted.
It doesn't matter which one. If there are two or more duplicates, one
of them remains and the rest get deleted.

Could anyone please help me write this script?

Thanks