Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

Default Why would End(XLup) stop working??

XL2007 - the code imports values from another workbook. I then use
rw = wks2.Range("B250").End(XLup).Row
to get the row number of the last value imported.

Until this morning, it worked fine. Then I get the call: "I broke
it!"
He had an error with an invalid string and Excel crashed.
He restarted Excel - and now End won't work!

The values are imported and updated just fine.
I even added in a Copy and PasteSpecial(xlvalues) just in case.

But I can manually go to B250, hit CTRL+up arrow, and it blips through
every imported and now copied/pasted value that was imported to stop
at the header in row 1. Same thing the code is doing.

Anyone else ever get this?
Ed