Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CompleteNewb[_2_] CompleteNewb[_2_] is offline

Default Define a Range based on a Range object

Can you guys either copy the response here or give a link to the post in the
other newsgroup? I searched the Microsoft forums for both you guys as
authors, as well as looking for the subject line and the range reference
text, and found nothing.

And this seems like a question that's totally related to things I'm having
issues with now.

Thanks.

"Terry" wrote in message
On Oct 14, 11:40 pm, "Rick Rothstein"
wrote:
I just posted a response to this same question over in the Microsoft forum
(I'm assuming you posted it there as the ranges look familiar).

--
Rick Rothstein (MVP - Excel)

"Terry" wrote in message

Given a Range object (e.g: set xRange = Range("C1:D10") )

And given xRow = 5 , which stands for Row 5 (absolute Row index)

How to define a range "yRange" based on "xRange" so that yRange is
Range("C5:D10") ?

yes thanks