Accountant Williams

Thanks Roger/ anyone else

That seemed to have solved the problem for a minute, when using the manual
way but as soon as I drag back pivot field the old items still appear. When
the pivot field is away from the pivot table the old items do not appear in
the list but when dragged back they still do.

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

Take a look here to see methods for clearing old items both manually and
programmatically.

Regards

Roger Govier

Accountant Williams wrote:
I have created a pivot and after amending some of the columns in the data
page. I have then gone to refresh the pivot table. Although there is no
longer any cells with the old data the option to select the old data is still
being shown although it contains no info