Doug McKean

Default where is the excel template located?

Where is the default excel (office 2003) template located? I suspect I
have somehow modified mine.

I have a problem exporting a report from MYOB into excel in that the
date appears in the US format for the first 56 rows, and then the
Australian format for the remaining rows. I have all settings as far as
I can see in the computer set to Australian format. Even when I try and
change the date format to Australian on the first 57 rows the display
will not change to Australian format. I have tried clearing all formats
and reformatting it but it still will not change (in these first 57
rows). The problem seems to be confined to my computer as I have tested
other computers in our office without any problems.