Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Slim Slender[_3_] Slim Slender[_3_] is offline

Default Custom Form

I am using Excel 2007 on Windows XP with dual monitors. I have a work
book that is to be shared that has a form that I built. The form is
not modal but I am unable to switch to another workbook in Excel when
the form is displayed. I figured out that I can switch back and forth
between two workbooks when the second one is in a separate instance of
Excel. So I am wondering if I can have Excel and one workbook open
then open a second wb and force it to open a second instance of Excel.