Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen[_2_] Per Jessen[_2_] is offline

Default trigger formula execution based on user entry

Hi

This formula should do the trick:

=IF(AND(A1<"",B1<""),<calculation,"")

Regards,
Per

On 9 Aug., 19:32, fallowfz wrote:
very elementary i'm sure, but i haven't been able to find a solution
yet...

I'd like to be able to trigger the execution of a simple formula once
a user has entered data into the necessary cells.

e.g.

Entry # 1 * Entry # 2 * * Result

I'd like the macro to run once entries have been made in Columns A and
B.

I'd like Column C to be completely empty until Entries 1 and 2 have
been made by the User. *I've tried using
=IF(ISBLANK(A1)=TRUE,,<calculation) in column C, but hasn't worked
well for my application where I'm using the data in Column C in a
dynamic chart.

-fallowfz