Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Excel MVP Don Guillett Excel MVP is offline

Default Worksheet_change or Worksheet_calculate

On Aug 6, 7:33*pm, karaeloko wrote:
Hello Harald,

Yes you are right. The problem is that I don't know how to fix it and
that is the reason why I posted it here to see if someone might help.

I found the code I'm using on the internet and as I mentioned it works
perfectly when the values are manually entered in the cell but not if
there is a formula that changes based on another cell.

regards,

Modify to suit

If Target.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
Select Case Target.Address
Case Is = Range("a1").Address, Range("c3").Address
MsgBox "Hi"
Case Else
End Select
End Sub