Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Excel MVP Don Guillett Excel MVP is offline

Default Grey Fill for all cells that contain a certain string inhyperlink address

On Aug 2, 3:30*am, andreashermle wrote:
Dear Experts:

I would like to achieve the following using a macro:

I got a workbook with several sheets. Most of the cells of these
worksheets contain hyperlink addresses.

The requirements for the macro are as follows:

Format all cells of all the worksheets with a grey fill where the
hyperlink address contains the string '%20'.

I am referring to the actual hyperlink address NOT the displayed
name.

Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Sub HyperlinksInteriorColorIndexSAS()
Dim i As Long
Dim H As Hyperlink
For i = 1 To Worksheets.Count
For Each H In Sheets(i).Hyperlinks
If InStr(H.Address, "%20") Then
MsgBox H.Range.Address
Sheets(i).Range(H.Range.Address).Interior.ColorInd ex = 4
End If
Next H
Next i
End Sub