Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mariaagustina mariaagustina is offline

Default download info from a web site to Excel

Hi!
I would like to learn how to use Visual Basic (which came with my
Excel 2007) to download information from a web site and insert the
data into a cell in Excel. For example, suppose I wanted to acces a
Yahoo Finance web page to get a stock price for a given ticket symbol
and put the stock price into a cell in Excel.
My idea is being able to update everyday when the stock market closes,
the cell with the price of the stock in Excel

thanks,

maria agustina