Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K[_2_] K[_2_] is offline

Default Function created in VBA not listed in worksheet existingfunctions. Pleae Help

Thanks for replying Gord. My Addin is properly loaded and my functions
do appear in User Defined category. My question was that in excel
2007 when user put something like "=S" in a cell then a list of all
those functions appear which starts with "S" like (SUMPRODUCT, SUM
etc…). I cant see my functions in that list. My functions were
appearing before but they stoped appearing in functions list after
when i saved that workbook as excel Addin. My function name is
"SUMCOLOR" and basically i want this to be listed in other functions
list when user put "=S" in the cell. Because nobody goto see
functions in User defined category as they prefer that a functions
list should popup as they type in cell. Please have you got any
suggestions