Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jef Gorbach[_2_] Jef Gorbach[_2_] is offline

Default The last day

On Jun 17, 4:17*am, Max wrote:
.. I presume that most of those users are now using the forums ..

One thought - Don't think so. From what I can see happening in those
"new" MS forums, think these MS forums captured precious little of the
previous volume of daily posts in the MS webpages. The migration
exercise by MS seems a failure. My gut feel is only 5% migrated. I
really wonder where the rest of the posters (95%) go to now?

the other 95% likely didnt know google/others can still access this
group so reluctantly accepted the global-knowledge-base's downfall,
returning to self-reliance given MS's "improvement" seems anything
but.