Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default The last day

.. I presume that most of those users are now using the forums ..

One thought - Don't think so. From what I can see happening in those
"new" MS forums, think these MS forums captured precious little of the
previous volume of daily posts in the MS webpages. The migration
exercise by MS seems a failure. My gut feel is only 5% migrated. I
really wonder where the rest of the posters (95%) go to now?