Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Lloyd[_1351_] Simon Lloyd[_1351_] is offline

Default Need help in highlighting the cell color in VBA

When you start the download you have to choose where to save it,
naturally this happens in the background so you see the codecage.

Evolbob emailed it to the address you provided!

xllearner;739515 Wrote:

Simon,

When the file downloads i can see codecage home page not the data.

*------------------------------- posted before receiving a reply after
8 minutes of original post -------------------------------*

Simon,

I did not recieve file. Could you please tell me to which emailID you
sent this to me?

Sorry if i am too back on you

--
Simon Lloyd