Valerie

Default AutoSave: How can I get it to save every 5 minutes & NO prompt?

Have read several good answers regarding AutoSave but can't get mine to make
any changes. Using WinXP PRO - O.S. and brought the AutoSave in from W/2000
Excel/ Works good / BUT it's set for 10 Minutes and "Prompt for Save". Want
to change it to save every 5 minuters and NO PROMPT to SAVE, Just
automatically save it.
Anyone know the secret to getting a permanent change done as I've tried just
about everything-Gone to Tools, Options, Save / Edit, Etc., and done other
things - BUT - No Results as to making the change permanent from 10 Minutes
and to Prompt TO 5 Minutes and NO PROMPT. I've changed it just about every
time I open Excel to 5 Minutes and NO PROMPT BUT it always comes back to the
10 Minutes and PROMPT.
All help appreciated.
Thanks /Valerie /