Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Jim is offline

Default External Data from SQL Server

I have a worksheet that is importing data from SQL Server. MS Query is
configured to execute a stored procedure.

Sometimes when I refresh the query with new parameters I lose formatting and
formulas. It is as if Excel is inserting extra columns. the cells with the
formulas are moved to the right and lose their reference. In MS Query and
SMSS everything looks fine, but when the data is brought into Excel it goes
bonkers. I should point out that some of the data is fine, then others are
not.

Any suggestions on what to look for?

Thanks