Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sg sg is offline

Default Automatic Prompt for Users to Save

I have an Excel 2007 workbook that is populated by an Access table. Once the
data is transferred to Excel, Access opens Excel so we can view the data. I
would like to have the Excel spreadsheet then prompt the users to save so
they don't forget. I tried to just set up the Excel spreadsheet as a
template, but get an error when Excel opens from Access and then the data
doesn't transfer from Access. Any ideas on how I can do this? Thanks in
advance.