Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default "Unable to set the LineStyle property of the border class"

Can you change the bottom edge for rows 31 and 129 manually?

Ps. I'd use:

For i = 2 TO 1000 Step 2
rows(i + 1).Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlDouble
Next i

(Maybe even go from 3 to 1001 and use plain old i in that rows(i) portion.)

wrote:

In Excel 2003 I have the following code:

For i = 2 1000 Step 2
Range(i + 1 & ":" & i + 1).Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle =
xlDouble
Next i

This code fails with the error "Unable to set the LineStyle property of the
border class" for i = 30 and i=128. It works for all the other lines.

Can anyone help me figure out what is going on?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson