Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Len Len is offline

Default Update link on vlookup from closed excel file

Hi Dave,

I was sending new post on this scenario while trying to workaround
your suggestion late yesterday night
Finally, it works great and thanks again

Now, I can proceed to next stage on populating vlookup formula to each
row (ie about 50 rows ) at 8 columns for 6 excel files under the same
workbook ( ie to retrieve data from 6 excel source files ). That excel
source files need to be uploaded when there is a change, this would
cause a lot of time to manually update the link on vlookup

Thus, I need another vba codes which can help to update link on
vlookup from closed excel files

Thanks again

Regards
Len