Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
fabio fabio is offline

Default Adding to a list of codes

Hi

In Excel 2003 I have a spreadsheet listing a large number of cost centres.
Each month I am given a list of the cost centres and expenditure against
them, which I want to use a look up to populate in to a master spreadsheet.
However, during the month new cost centres could have been created.

What I would like to be able to do is run a macro against the monthly return
and compare the codes contained in it to the codes already listed in the
master sheet. If there are any new codes not already in the master sheet I
would want them added to the existing list so that the master remains
complete. Any suggestions on how to achieve this would be welcomed.